Table of Contents
Hidden Apps: With the release of iOS 14, Apple thru it easier to hide apps you haven’t used in a while. It’s great for the organization but finding the apps a bit more complicated. This tutorial will display you how to remove fast “hidden apps” on your iPhone (or iPad).
Why do Apps Become Hidden?
For many iPhone users, having too many apps on the home screen and possibly too many folders full of apps becomes a nuisance over time. With iOS 14, Apple fixed this by introducing the App Library, which collects all your apps and places them in different “smart” categories to the right of your last home screen page.
It’s Apple’s way of tidying up your home screen and “hiding” less-used apps. Of course, there are other reasons why apps are not showing on your device’s home screen. For example, you might have:
- Disables the “Add to Home Screen” option for recently downloaded apps in “Settings -> Home Screen.”
- I finally deleted an app via the “Remove from home screen” context menu option and forgot about it.
- Some native apps are disabled via Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions -> Allowed Apps.
Also Read: All you need to know about Machine Learning
Remove Hidden Apps from iOS Settings
One of the quickest ways to show all the apps installed on your iPhone and remove the theme is to do it directly from the situations menu.
- Go to Settings -> General -> iPhone Storing. Please note that it will take a rare second for all your apps to load and display.
- Find and identify the app you want to remove and tap on it.
- On the next screen, the final option is “Delete App,” preced by a notice that all information will be remove from your iPhone, and this action cannot be undone.
Once the app is delete, it will completely disappear from the home screen and app library.
Delete Hidden Apps Using Spotlight
If you’re like me, Spotlight on iOS has primarily taken over the need for pages and app pages. As easy as it is to find apps this way, deleting apps is just as easy.
- Swipe down on any home display and start typing the app name.
- When the app icon appears just below the Spotlight search bar. Long press the app icon until a popup menu appears.
- Different apps have changed options, but they all have “Delete app” at the bottom of the context menu. A second popup will ensure you want to delete the app and tap “Delete” again, and the hidden app will also gone forever.
How to Enable Severe Weather Notifications on Apple iPhone?
Apple is bringing numerous new features to the Weather app for iPhone with the latest iOS 16 operating system. Apart from improving the app’s existing features and adding new features, the company has also added an option that allows modifying the extreme weather conditions of a particular location.
With this new severe weather feature enabled. The app will notify when there is a severe weather alert near the user’s location, allowing information about severe storms, floods, hurricanes, heat waves, tornadoes, etc.
Such apps are intentionally hidden after being install by the user or may be current on mobile phones as pre-install apps. Also, it is creating that Android itself installs some hidden apps on devices to retain device efficiency and security checks.
How to convert 88 degrees Celsius to Fahrenheit? 
Welcome to 88 degrees Celsius to Fahrenheit conversion; we will study how to convert 88 degrees Celsius to Fahrenheit with…
Traditional Crafts – From Artists and Connoisseurs 
Introduction Traditional crafts can be as modest as a basket or as tricky as fine woven silk. Whether it is…